Modern, feminine, elegant – those are the exciting hair highlights in the new year. You are sure to find a trend for any length, colour, texture and type of woman. One of them: Pretty Jaws. What makes the chin length bob special? Soft waves or wild curls.
Wild curls, gentle waves or undone with individually defined strands – the Pretty Jaws look fulfils every styling wish. “This is a look one wears with self confidence!” gushes Schwarzkopf expert Armin Morbach. Superbly simple: The chin length bob looks just as brilliant at the office in the morning as it does at the bar in the evening. Casually tossed to one side, the hairstyle is irresistibly unconstrained. “This is a look you wear with self confidence. I can picture it best on a tough, somewhat masculine woman. A creative individual leading a fast-paced life. She doesn’t want to spend hours in the bath. It is more about the woman herself and not necessarily just about the look,” says hair expert Armin Morbach.
Changeable but not time-consuming
This beautiful bob also does trendy hairstyles. For example, side swept gives the chin length cut an edgy look.
- Knead some volumising foam (such as styliste ULTÎME biotin+ volume) into towel dried hair.
- Blow dry your Pretty Jaws style upside down.
- Form a low parting and divide the hair on one side. The side swept style gains volume by teasing the hairline and adding some volumising powder.
- Define the ends with styling wax (such as taft gloss gel wax). The other side is strictly styled close to the head and secured with gel or hairspray.
The trendy new bob in the wavy version is pretty easy to style:
- Apply heat protectant (such as got2b Schutzengel) to towel dried hair and blow dry it over a large round brush.
- For a wavier look, work individual wide sections with a curling iron.
- Toss the hair to one side, knead it with the fingers, shape as desired and secure it with powerful hold hairspray.
- Finally apply a hazelnut-sized amount of pomade (such as got2b iStylers Texture clay) to your palms and knead it into the hair.